After Richard Kollar’s resignation, the Board felt it needed to look for a replacement to remain in full force, as responsibilities and workload of the Board are being expanded.
Several potential candidates from various European countries were contacted, with Dean Schaub coming out on top as the most preferred candidate.
The Board of Directors then voted, unanimously, and appointed Dean Schaub as ad interim replacement for Richard Kollar. Dean’s term will end August 31st 2020.
Dean was born in Georgia, USA, but has relocated to The Netherlands, where he started playing disc golf in 2013, and has since been working on his disc golf resume;
* TD for Amsterdam Open/AMS Challenge
* Founder of DSA, the Amsterdam disc golf club
* Course TD at Tyyni (Europe’s largest disc golf tournament) in Finland
* Recipient of 2016 Innovation Grant
* Co-host of The Perfect Flight podcast
* Former beat-writer for Ultiworld Disc Golf